Child marriage was stopped in RajasthanArticles, Child Marriage, Impact, Issues, Media Report, News, Rajasthan
Date : 13/12/2018
A team from department of woman and child development on December 13 (Thursday night) intervened and stopped a child marriage in Upli village in Rajasthan. Officials said that the department was given a tip about a minor girl, who was getting married in the village.
The Ministry of Health has announced the implementation of HIV and AIDS ActArticles, HIV & AIDS, Impact, Litigation, Media Report, News, Report, States, WORK
A crucial legislation for ensuring equal rights to persons affected by HIV and AIDS in getting treatment, admission in educational institutions and jobs has come into force. The Ministry of Health has announced the implementation of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) Act through
Transgenders can file returns online, for now : Supreme Court of IndiaArticles, Case, Impact, Media Report, News, States, Transgender Rights
A Special Leave petition filed on March 7th, 2018 by HRLN had asked the Supreme Court to direct the Government to add a transgender column in PAN card applications. The Government counsel has assured the bench that the centre will rectify problems faced by Transgender people in linking Aadhar Card
Don’t insist on documents like Aadhaar to give benefits of maternity schemes: Delhi High CourtArticles, Delhi, Impact, Litigation, Maternal Health, Media Report, News
The Delhi High Court today said there was no legal basis for the AAP government to insist on documents like Aadhaar and bank passbooks, to provide maternity scheme benefits to pregnant and lactating women in the city.
A bench of Acting Chief
HIV-positive man says denied treatment, Delhi High Court orders enquiryDelhi, HIV & AIDS, Impact, Issues, Litigation, Media Report, News, States, WORK
The Delhi High Court Wednesday pulled up two government hospitals and their doctors for allegedly denying treatment to an HIV-positive man, who had visited the facilities after sustaining injuries on his left leg and shoulder in an accident.
In the plea, the man claimed discrimination by Lok Nayak Jai Prakash
- Gauhati High Court: Kohima Bench gives positive order on the PIL filed by HRLN on stockout of anti-retroviral drugs.
- The Ministry of Health has announced the implementation of HIV and AIDS Act
- Oxytocin sale, production ban suspended by Delhi High Court till October, 2018
- Orders District authorities to be more vigilant, officials should be more sensitized: High Court of Patna on the PIL filed on Child marriage
- HRLN receives positive order regarding implementation of ICDS in Hajipur, Bihar
- Fact Finding Report on the conditions of the District Hospitals in Manipur
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: The Maternal Death of Lt. Tainyu at Panso Village of Nagaland
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: RKSK’S Disha Clinics for Adolescents in Delhi
- Military spouses face higher perinatal depression risk
- Emergency caesareans put new mothers at higher risk of developing postnatal depression
- Fertility among women on wane across AP: Survey