Our Work in Andra Pradesh
The Two-Child Norm: More Anti-Autonomy than AntidoteAccess to Contraceptives, Adolescents' Sexual Health and Rights, Andra Pradesh, Articles, Assam, Bihar, Haryana, Issues, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Quality of Care, Rajasthan, Report, Safe Abortion, Sex Selection, States, Sterilisation, Update, Uttarakhand
A 1980s Indian Stamp stating 'a small family is a happy family'
Zahra Andalucia Wynne – Since 1951, India has seen its population almost quadruple from 360 million to 1.2 billion people, making it the
Efficacy, safety, cost: India’s decade-old debate on the cervical cancer vaccine erupts againAdolescents' Sexual Health and Rights, Andra Pradesh, Gujarat, Issues, News, Quality of Care, States
The debate over the use of vaccines to prevent cervical cancer in India came to the fore again last week when the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare indicated that it was unlikely to include Human Papilloma Virus or HPV vaccines in the national immunisation programme.
The health ministry’s decision
- Gauhati High Court: Kohima Bench gives positive order on the PIL filed by HRLN on stockout of anti-retroviral drugs.
- The Ministry of Health has announced the implementation of HIV and AIDS Act
- Oxytocin sale, production ban suspended by Delhi High Court till October, 2018
- Orders District authorities to be more vigilant, officials should be more sensitized: High Court of Patna on the PIL filed on Child marriage
- HRLN receives positive order regarding implementation of ICDS in Hajipur, Bihar
- Fact Finding Report on the conditions of the District Hospitals in Manipur
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: The Maternal Death of Lt. Tainyu at Panso Village of Nagaland
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: RKSK’S Disha Clinics for Adolescents in Delhi
- Military spouses face higher perinatal depression risk
- Emergency caesareans put new mothers at higher risk of developing postnatal depression
- Fertility among women on wane across AP: Survey