OUR ACTIVITIES IN Rajasthan
The Two-Child Norm: More Anti-Autonomy than AntidoteAccess to Contraceptives, Adolescents' Sexual Health and Rights, Andra Pradesh, Articles, Assam, Bihar, Haryana, Issues, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Quality of Care, Rajasthan, Report, Safe Abortion, Sex Selection, States, Sterilisation, Update, Uttarakhand
A 1980s Indian Stamp stating 'a small family is a happy family'
Zahra Andalucia Wynne – Since 1951, India has seen its population almost quadruple from 360 million to 1.2 billion people, making it the
Rajasthan Orders 2017Issues, Publication, Quality of Care, Rajasthan, States, Sterilisation, WORK
Available below are all of HRLN's Reproductive Rights Initative's 2017 Orders in the Rajasthan High Court.
Victim of a failed sterilisation procedure finally receives a measly Rs 30,000, 11 years laterAccess to Contraceptives, Articles, Issues, Media Report, News, Quality of Care, Rajasthan, States, Sterilisation
Gyanibai Meena still remembers how scared she was when her stomach kept swelling seven years ago. The doctors at a primary health centre near her house in Parnala village in Rajasthan’s Pratapgarh district told her that she could have a gaanth or tumour in her stomach. But when she
India girl ‘raped by teachers’ critical after abortionIssues, News, Quality of Care, Rajasthan, Safe Abortion, States
A teenager in India who was allegedly raped by two school staff over a three-month period is in critical condition after being forced to have an abortion.
Doctors told BBC Hindi she has suffered brain damage. Police have arrested the director of her school and a teacher in the northern
State Consultation on Women Health and Reproductive Rights & Services, BharatpurConsultations, Rajasthan, Report
In continuation with the ongoing process of holding consultations in different districts of each state of the project on Expanding Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights Using Law, second state consultation of Rajasthan on Women Health and Reproductive Rights and Services was organized in Jodhpur. Many participants who
- HRLN receives positive order in UP Salenta Case
- Positive Order Received in UP Fistula Case
- Supreme Court Orders 2017
- Manipur Orders 2017
- Maharashtra Orders 2017
- New HRLN Fact-Finding Report: Medical Negligence in Dindori District Hospital, Madhya Pradesh
- HRLN publish new book on Child Marriage in India
- New HRLN Fact-Finding Report: Availability of Services for Pregnant Women in Rajgarhali Tea Estate, Assam
- Efficacy, safety, cost: India’s decade-old debate on the cervical cancer vaccine erupts again
- Sex ratio at birth dips in 17 large states, Gujarat tops list
- The fight to ban a ‘humiliating’ virginity test for newlyweds