OUR ACTIVITIES IN Rajasthan
Child marriage was stopped in RajasthanArticles, Child Marriage, Impact, Issues, Media Report, News, Rajasthan
Date : 13/12/2018
A team from department of woman and child development on December 13 (Thursday night) intervened and stopped a child marriage in Upli village in Rajasthan. Officials said that the department was given a tip about a minor girl, who was getting married in the village.
Report on ‘Five-Day National Level Workshop on Contemporary Developments in the law relating to Violence and Discrimination against Women’ held from 19th to 23rd June 2018 in GoaAccess to Contraceptives, Adolescents' Sexual Health and Rights, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Child Marriage, Consultations, Delhi, HIV & AIDS, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Maternal Health, Nagaland, Odisha, Presentations, Publication, Quality of Care, Rajasthan, Report, Safe Abortion, States, Sterilisation, Tamil Nadu, Update, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, WORK
Five-day National level Workshop on contemporary developments in the law relating to violence and discrimination against women was organized by Human Rights Law Network and the Centre for Constitutional Rights in collaboration with various other organizations from across the country. It was held at St. Joseph Vaz
The Two-Child Norm: More Anti-Autonomy than AntidoteAccess to Contraceptives, Adolescents' Sexual Health and Rights, Andra Pradesh, Articles, Assam, Bihar, Haryana, Issues, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Quality of Care, Rajasthan, Report, Safe Abortion, Sex Selection, States, Sterilisation, Update, Uttarakhand
A 1980s Indian Stamp stating 'a small family is a happy family'
Zahra Andalucia Wynne – Since 1951, India has seen its population almost quadruple from 360 million to 1.2 billion people, making it the
Rajasthan Orders 2017Issues, Publication, Quality of Care, Rajasthan, States, Sterilisation, WORK
Available below are all of HRLN's Reproductive Rights Initative's 2017 Orders in the Rajasthan High Court.
Victim of a failed sterilisation procedure finally receives a measly Rs 30,000, 11 years laterAccess to Contraceptives, Articles, Issues, Media Report, News, Quality of Care, Rajasthan, States, Sterilisation
Gyanibai Meena still remembers how scared she was when her stomach kept swelling seven years ago. The doctors at a primary health centre near her house in Parnala village in Rajasthan’s Pratapgarh district told her that she could have a gaanth or tumour in her stomach. But when she
- Gauhati High Court: Kohima Bench gives positive order on the PIL filed by HRLN on stockout of anti-retroviral drugs.
- The Ministry of Health has announced the implementation of HIV and AIDS Act
- Oxytocin sale, production ban suspended by Delhi High Court till October, 2018
- Orders District authorities to be more vigilant, officials should be more sensitized: High Court of Patna on the PIL filed on Child marriage
- HRLN receives positive order regarding implementation of ICDS in Hajipur, Bihar
- Fact Finding Report on the conditions of the District Hospitals in Manipur
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: The Maternal Death of Lt. Tainyu at Panso Village of Nagaland
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: RKSK’S Disha Clinics for Adolescents in Delhi
- Military spouses face higher perinatal depression risk
- Emergency caesareans put new mothers at higher risk of developing postnatal depression
- Fertility among women on wane across AP: Survey