The publications produced by the initiative, aim to bring the various aspects of the law affecting the rights and guarantees to women in the Indian legal system. It also aims to make accessible important developments in human rights and law in India. It also produces “know-your-rights” materials to increase awareness among Indian women and their partners about contraception, family planning and other reproductive health issues.
- The fight to ban a ‘humiliating’ virginity test for newlyweds
- Times of India Interview with HRLN Bihar State Coordinator on Child Marriage
- Maharashtra Siblings Are Using WhatsApp To Campaign Against Virginity Tests In Kanjarbhat Community
- Female Genital Mutilation: India’s Dark Secret
- Despite Sterilization At Delhi Govt Clinic, Woman Gets Pregnant, Asks For Compensation