National Family Health Survey (NFHS) – 4
The National Family Health Survey (NFHS) is a large-scale, multi-round survey conducted in a representative sample of households throughout India. Here is the link to NFHS – 4 (2015-16).
Judicial Colloquium in OdishaAdolescents' Sexual Health and Rights, Child Marriage, Consultations, Education, HIV & AIDS, Issues, Maternal Health, Odisha, Presentations, Quality of Care, Safe Abortion, States, Update, WORK
On the 17th September 2017, HRLN in partnership with the Odisha Judicial Academy held a judicial colloquium on the matter of reproductive health and rights in the State.
Doing Public Interest Litigation on Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive HealthPresentations
Strengthening Family Planning Policies and Programmes Issues and ChallengesPresentations
- Breaking: ‘Sex With a Minor Wife is Rape’, Supreme Court Rules
- India girl ‘raped by teachers’ critical after abortion
- HRLN represents 13-year old rape victim who is granted an abortion at 31 weeks by the Supreme Court
- Baby born to woman who was denied permission to abort dies
- HRLN receives positive order from the Patna High Court regarding quality of healthcare in Bihar prisons