'Know Your Rights'
Information and Terminologies Relating to the Transgender CommunityAdolescents' Sexual Health and Rights, Education, Issues, Publication, Publication, WORK
HRLN is a diverse organisation that is always striving to make people from all backgrounds feels comfortable, included, and empowered. For this reason, it is important that we adapt our language to be inclusive of transgender people.
The Gorakhpur Tragedy: A Media CompilationMedia Report, Publication, Quality of Care, Report, Uttar Pradesh
In August 2017, scores of children, many suffering from Japanese Encephalitis, died in a Gorakhpur Hospital as a result of severe negligence on the part of hospital authorities at Baba Ragav Das Medical College Hospital. Shaoni Mukherjee, a researcher at HRLN, has compiled a breadth of media reports to
FACTSHEET – Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights Protections provided by Law to exercise these RightsPosters
The factsheet explains the fundamental concept of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR). It also details the legal provisions and protections for SRHR according to the constitution of India and international conventions.
The factsheet below is available for download.
- Breaking: ‘Sex With a Minor Wife is Rape’, Supreme Court Rules
- India girl ‘raped by teachers’ critical after abortion
- HRLN represents 13-year old rape victim who is granted an abortion at 31 weeks by the Supreme Court
- Baby born to woman who was denied permission to abort dies
- HRLN receives positive order from the Patna High Court regarding quality of healthcare in Bihar prisons