'Know Your Rights'
Fact Finding Report on the conditions of the District Hospitals in ManipurManipur, Maternal Health, Publication, Quality of Care, Research and Fact Finding, States, Update
A team of lawyers and a researchers visited four district hospitals in the state of Manipur namely Bishnupur District Hospital, Senapati District Hospital, Chandel District Hospital and Thoubal District Hospital to analyze the conditions and find out the kind of facilities that are available. Read teh full Report below
New HRLN Fact Finding Report: The Maternal Death of Lt. Tainyu at Panso Village of NagalandIssues, Maternal Health, Nagaland, Publication, Quality of Care, Research and Fact Finding, States, WORK
A fact-finding team from Human Rights Law Network, Nagaland Unit consisting of a lawyer and a social activist went to Panso village under Tuensang district. The team received information about the case of a maternal death from an aggrieved inhabitant of Pathso village. They also visited the Primary Health Centre, Panso
New HRLN Fact Finding Report: RKSK’S Disha Clinics for Adolescents in DelhiAdolescents' Sexual Health and Rights, Delhi, Issues, Publication, Research and Fact Finding, States, WORK
A team consisting of eleven interns, Adil, Anamika Tyagi, Ananya Kuthiala, Anoop Kumar, Anu Anmol, Arshi, Isha Goel, Kashni Bhamra, Mahima Duggal, Nishi Sangtani and Shebani Rose and advocate, Deepak Kumar Singh (Human Rights Law Network), went on a fact-finding mission across various districts of Delhi to understand
HRLN publishes new book called ‘Fact Finding Mission Reports’HIV & AIDS, Maternal Health, Publication, Publication, Quality of Care, Report, States, WORK
This book is a compilation of the 10 best Fact Finding Mission reports of 2017. It contains reports of states like New Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Assam, Odisha, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and Bihar on Reproductive Rights. It includes issues like maternal mortality, infant mortality, implementation of Indian Public Health Standards etc.
HRLN publishes new book on Sterilization titled ‘Mistreatment and Coercion: Unethical Sterilization in India’Landmark, Publication, Publication, States, Sterilisation
HRLN publishes new book on unethical sterilization practices that continue to exist in India. This book is a result of the various fact findings done by the social activists, researchers and lawyers. It includes cases filed and case studies related to this issue.
- Gauhati High Court: Kohima Bench gives positive order on the PIL filed by HRLN on stockout of anti-retroviral drugs.
- The Ministry of Health has announced the implementation of HIV and AIDS Act
- Oxytocin sale, production ban suspended by Delhi High Court till October, 2018
- Orders District authorities to be more vigilant, officials should be more sensitized: High Court of Patna on the PIL filed on Child marriage
- HRLN receives positive order regarding implementation of ICDS in Hajipur, Bihar
- Fact Finding Report on the conditions of the District Hospitals in Manipur
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: The Maternal Death of Lt. Tainyu at Panso Village of Nagaland
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: RKSK’S Disha Clinics for Adolescents in Delhi
- Military spouses face higher perinatal depression risk
- Emergency caesareans put new mothers at higher risk of developing postnatal depression
- Fertility among women on wane across AP: Survey