Newborn babies are being fed formula for their first meals, often without their mothers knowingMedia Report, News
A new mother digs into the health risks of not breastfeeding infants.
The law’s blindness to teenage sexual consent is criminalising young boysMedia Report, News
The society and the law are blind to teenage consent; leaving the couple traumatised and boys behind the bars.
India gets the Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill, 2016Media Report, News
India gets the Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill, 2016
This Union Cabinet this week passed the Surrogacy Regulation Bill (2016). Surrogacy is one of the techniques under the umbrella of Assisted Reproductive Technologies which are designed to increase the fertility and chances of conceiving. It has grown over the last two decades
Drug price regulation saved Rs 4,988cr in 2 yrs: GovtMedia Report, News
Obstetric Violence Causing Maternal MortalityMedia Report, New Delhi, News
“The doctor gets angry on us, even if we get delayed in removing our clothes during check up. We are abused by doctors and nurses. We are abused if we cry in pain and so we just suppress our pain and lie silently.” Savitri, a slum resident
- Maharashtra Siblings Are Using WhatsApp To Campaign Against Virginity Tests In Kanjarbhat Community
- Female Genital Mutilation: India’s Dark Secret
- Despite Sterilization At Delhi Govt Clinic, Woman Gets Pregnant, Asks For Compensation
- The Lancet release latest study on abortion and unintended pregnancy in India
- 56% Abortions Unsafe Despite Being Legal; Proposed Amendments On Hold