People’s Inquiry into the Status of the Implementation of the NALSA JudgmentMedia Report
Human Rights Law Network in partenrship with civil society organisatios and activists conducted public hearing inquiring into the implementation of NALSA judgment.
Here are the news coverage for the same.
Newborn babies are being fed formula for their first meals, often without their mothers knowingMedia Report, News
A new mother digs into the health risks of not breastfeeding infants.
The law’s blindness to teenage sexual consent is criminalising young boysMedia Report, News
The society and the law are blind to teenage consent; leaving the couple traumatised and boys behind the bars.
India gets the Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill, 2016Media Report, News
India gets the Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill, 2016
This Union Cabinet this week passed the Surrogacy Regulation Bill (2016). Surrogacy is one of the techniques under the umbrella of Assisted Reproductive Technologies which are designed to increase the fertility and chances of conceiving. It has grown over the last two decades
Drug price regulation saved Rs 4,988cr in 2 yrs: GovtMedia Report, News
- HRLN receives positive order in UP Salenta Case
- Positive Order Received in UP Fistula Case
- Supreme Court Orders 2017
- Manipur Orders 2017
- Maharashtra Orders 2017
- New HRLN Fact-Finding Report: Medical Negligence in Dindori District Hospital, Madhya Pradesh
- HRLN publish new book on Child Marriage in India
- New HRLN Fact-Finding Report: Availability of Services for Pregnant Women in Rajgarhali Tea Estate, Assam
- Efficacy, safety, cost: India’s decade-old debate on the cervical cancer vaccine erupts again
- Sex ratio at birth dips in 17 large states, Gujarat tops list
- The fight to ban a ‘humiliating’ virginity test for newlyweds