Through regular regional consultations we encourage dialogue and collaboration between women’s rights organisations, health groups, lawyers and judges to utilise the legal system more effectively. The unit conducts varied trainings and capacity building workshops with young lawyers, activists and grassroots organisation. It also conducts legal training camps within the communities, empowering people.
Report on ‘Five-Day National Level Workshop on Contemporary Developments in the law relating to Violence and Discrimination against Women’ held from 19th to 23rd June 2018 in GoaAccess to Contraceptives, Adolescents' Sexual Health and Rights, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Child Marriage, Consultations, Delhi, HIV & AIDS, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Maternal Health, Nagaland, Odisha, Presentations, Publication, Quality of Care, Rajasthan, Report, Safe Abortion, States, Sterilisation, Tamil Nadu, Update, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, WORK
Five-day National level Workshop on contemporary developments in the law relating to violence and discrimination against women was organized by Human Rights Law Network and the Centre for Constitutional Rights in collaboration with various other organizations from across the country. It was held at St. Joseph Vaz
Report of ‘Symposium on legal support for accessing Transgender Rights’ held on 14th Feb, 2018Consultations, Delhi, Report, Update
Human Rights Law Network (HRLN) organised a consultation to discuss the legal support needed for accessing transgender rights on 14th of February 2018 at its office in New Delhi. The symposium was a part of HRLN’s ongoing initiative to advance rights of LGBTQ persons in the country. Read the
Presentations from the Five-Day Training on Contemporary Developments in the Law Relating to Violence and Discrimination against WomenAccess to Contraceptives, Adolescents' Sexual Health and Rights, Child Marriage, Consultations, Education, Issues, Maternal Health, Quality of Care, Safe Abortion, Sterilisation, Update, WORK
You can now access all of the presentations that were made at HRLN's 'Five-Day Training on Contemporary Developments in the Law Relating to Violence and Discrimination against Women', held from the 19th – 23rd June in Goa, India. The presentations feature a huge range of topics that all intersect
Presentation: An Overview of HRLN’s Work on Reproductive Rights (2017)Access to Contraceptives, Adolescents' Sexual Health and Rights, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Consultations, Delhi, Education, HIV & AIDS, Impact, Issues, Litigation, Madhya Pradesh, Maternal Health, New Delhi, Presentations, Quality of Care, Report, Safe Abortion, Sikkim, States, Sterilisation, WORK
HRLN Advocate and Social Activist Deepak Kumar Singh compiled this presentation and delivered it at a state consultation in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, in conjunction with NGO Prayas. The presentation, which can be viewed below, details HRLN's work throughout the 4-year EU-RRI project on reproductive and sexual health rights across
Presentation: Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights in DelhiAccess to Contraceptives, Adolescents' Sexual Health and Rights, Case, Consultations, Delhi, Education, HIV & AIDS, Issues, Litigation, Maternal Health, Presentations, Quality of Care, Safe Abortion, States, WORK
This presentation, compiled by HRLN Advocate and Social Activist Deepak Kumar Singh, details cases regarding sexual and reproductive health rights violations across Delhi. View the full presentation below to see some of HRLN's legal work in Delhi.
- Gauhati High Court: Kohima Bench gives positive order on the PIL filed by HRLN on stockout of anti-retroviral drugs.
- The Ministry of Health has announced the implementation of HIV and AIDS Act
- Oxytocin sale, production ban suspended by Delhi High Court till October, 2018
- Orders District authorities to be more vigilant, officials should be more sensitized: High Court of Patna on the PIL filed on Child marriage
- HRLN receives positive order regarding implementation of ICDS in Hajipur, Bihar
- Fact Finding Report on the conditions of the District Hospitals in Manipur
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: The Maternal Death of Lt. Tainyu at Panso Village of Nagaland
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: RKSK’S Disha Clinics for Adolescents in Delhi
- Military spouses face higher perinatal depression risk
- Emergency caesareans put new mothers at higher risk of developing postnatal depression
- Fertility among women on wane across AP: Survey