Poonam Muttreja’s congratulatory note to HRLNVideos
In a case fought by Human Rights Law Network, the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India while upholding a woman's reproductive right permitted a woman to abort her 24 week foetus with abnormalities, on the 25th of July’2016. Here’s Poonam Muttreja, Executive Director of the ....
- The Lancet release latest study on abortion and unintended pregnancy in India
- 56% Abortions Unsafe Despite Being Legal; Proposed Amendments On Hold
- HRLN file petition regarding non-availability of alcohol to detect TB
- Modi’s cash transfer scheme for pregnant women shortsighted, healthcare quality needs attention first
- Delhi High Court probe ‘disturbing’ negligence linked to infant death at Safdarjung Hospital