Stop the Trans Bill – 2018Images, Issues, States, Transgender Rights, Update, Videos
Press Conference : Trans-Activists oppose The Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Bill, 2018.
Poonam Muttreja’s congratulatory note to HRLNVideos
In a case fought by Human Rights Law Network, the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India while upholding a woman's reproductive right permitted a woman to abort her 24 week foetus with abnormalities, on the 25th of July’2016. Here’s Poonam Muttreja, Executive Director of the ....
- Gauhati High Court: Kohima Bench gives positive order on the PIL filed by HRLN on stockout of anti-retroviral drugs.
- The Ministry of Health has announced the implementation of HIV and AIDS Act
- Oxytocin sale, production ban suspended by Delhi High Court till October, 2018
- Orders District authorities to be more vigilant, officials should be more sensitized: High Court of Patna on the PIL filed on Child marriage
- HRLN receives positive order regarding implementation of ICDS in Hajipur, Bihar
- Fact Finding Report on the conditions of the District Hospitals in Manipur
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: The Maternal Death of Lt. Tainyu at Panso Village of Nagaland
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: RKSK’S Disha Clinics for Adolescents in Delhi
- Military spouses face higher perinatal depression risk
- Emergency caesareans put new mothers at higher risk of developing postnatal depression
- Fertility among women on wane across AP: Survey