The Reproductive Rights Initiative takes legal action on the violations relating to reproductive health and rights as well the general living conditions which impacts the health of the women and their families. We provide pro bono legal aid to women, adolescents and their families.
We are welcome to collaborations with civil society organisations, researchers snd activists. Our Initiative regularly hosts interns, with a legal or social work background, both from India and abroad.
If you are willing to join our network or raise your concerns, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Rights Law Network
c/o Socio-Legal Information Centre
576, Masjid Road, Jungpura
New Delhi – 110014
Email at: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breaking: ‘Sex With a Minor Wife is Rape’, Supreme Court Rules
- India girl ‘raped by teachers’ critical after abortion
- HRLN represents 13-year old rape victim who is granted an abortion at 31 weeks by the Supreme Court
- Baby born to woman who was denied permission to abort dies
- HRLN receives positive order from the Patna High Court regarding quality of healthcare in Bihar prisons