The Reproductive Rights Initiative takes legal action on the violations relating to reproductive health and rights as well the general living conditions which impacts the health of the women and their families. We provide pro bono legal aid to women, adolescents and their families.
We are welcome to collaborations with civil society organisations, researchers snd activists. Our Initiative regularly hosts interns, with a legal or social work background, both from India and abroad.
If you are willing to join our network or raise your concerns, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Rights Law Network
c/o Socio-Legal Information Centre
576, Masjid Road, Jungpura
New Delhi – 110014
Email at: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Lancet release latest study on abortion and unintended pregnancy in India
- 56% Abortions Unsafe Despite Being Legal; Proposed Amendments On Hold
- HRLN file petition regarding non-availability of alcohol to detect TB
- Modi’s cash transfer scheme for pregnant women shortsighted, healthcare quality needs attention first
- Delhi High Court probe ‘disturbing’ negligence linked to infant death at Safdarjung Hospital