The Reproductive Rights Initiative takes legal action on the violations relating to reproductive health and rights as well the general living conditions which impacts the health of the women and their families. We provide pro bono legal aid to women, adolescents and their families.
We are welcome to collaborations with civil society organisations, researchers snd activists. Our Initiative regularly hosts interns, with a legal or social work background, both from India and abroad.
If you are willing to join our network or raise your concerns, write to us at: email@example.com
Human Rights Law Network
c/o Socio-Legal Information Centre
576, Masjid Road, Jungpura
New Delhi – 110014
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Gauhati High Court: Kohima Bench gives positive order on the PIL filed by HRLN on stockout of anti-retroviral drugs.
- The Ministry of Health has announced the implementation of HIV and AIDS Act
- Oxytocin sale, production ban suspended by Delhi High Court till October, 2018
- Orders District authorities to be more vigilant, officials should be more sensitized: High Court of Patna on the PIL filed on Child marriage
- HRLN receives positive order regarding implementation of ICDS in Hajipur, Bihar
- Fact Finding Report on the conditions of the District Hospitals in Manipur
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: The Maternal Death of Lt. Tainyu at Panso Village of Nagaland
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: RKSK’S Disha Clinics for Adolescents in Delhi
- Military spouses face higher perinatal depression risk
- Emergency caesareans put new mothers at higher risk of developing postnatal depression
- Fertility among women on wane across AP: Survey