The Reproductive Rights Initiative takes legal action on the violations relating to reproductive health and rights as well the general living conditions which impacts the health of the women and their families. We provide pro bono legal aid to women, adolescents and their families.
We are welcome to collaborations with civil society organisations, researchers snd activists. Our Initiative regularly hosts interns, with a legal or social work background, both from India and abroad.
If you are willing to join our network or raise your concerns, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Rights Law Network
c/o Socio-Legal Information Centre
576, Masjid Road, Jungpura
New Delhi – 110014
Email at: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- The fight to ban a ‘humiliating’ virginity test for newlyweds
- Times of India Interview with HRLN Bihar State Coordinator on Child Marriage
- Maharashtra Siblings Are Using WhatsApp To Campaign Against Virginity Tests In Kanjarbhat Community
- Female Genital Mutilation: India’s Dark Secret
- Despite Sterilization At Delhi Govt Clinic, Woman Gets Pregnant, Asks For Compensation