OUR ACTIVITIES IN Nagaland
Presentation: Analysis of Reproductive Health in NagalandAccess to Contraceptives, Adolescents' Sexual Health and Rights, Consultations, Education, HIV & AIDS, Issues, Maternal Health, Nagaland, Presentations, Quality of Care, Report, Research and Fact Finding, Safe Abortion, WORK
HRLN held a state consultation in Nagaland regarding reproductive and sexual health rights in the state. During this, HRLN researcher Zahra Wynne delivered a presentation of an overview of reproductive rights issues within Nagaland. View the content of the presentation below.
Presentation: Contraceptive Information and Services in India (2017)Access to Contraceptives, Consultations, Education, Issues, Nagaland, Presentations, Research and Fact Finding, States, WORK
HRLN held a state consultation on reproductive and sexual health rights in Kohima, Nagaland, in June 2017. During the consultation, HRLN researcher Zahra Wynne delivered a situational analysis on contraceptive information and services in India. View the content of the presentation below.
New HRLN Fact-Finding Report: Conditions of Chimonger PHC, NagalandNagaland, Quality of Care, Report, Research and Fact Finding
Nagaland is one of the most underserved states in India when it comes to public health, with an alarming lack of ambulances, poor road conditions making access to hospitals almost impossible for those in rural areas, and little to no appropriate medical facilities. HRLN's unit in Nagaland conducted a
- Maharashtra Siblings Are Using WhatsApp To Campaign Against Virginity Tests In Kanjarbhat Community
- Female Genital Mutilation: India’s Dark Secret
- Despite Sterilization At Delhi Govt Clinic, Woman Gets Pregnant, Asks For Compensation
- The Lancet release latest study on abortion and unintended pregnancy in India
- 56% Abortions Unsafe Despite Being Legal; Proposed Amendments On Hold