OUR ACTIVITIES IN Uttar Pradesh
Report on ‘Five-Day National Level Workshop on Contemporary Developments in the law relating to Violence and Discrimination against Women’ held from 19th to 23rd June 2018 in GoaAccess to Contraceptives, Adolescents' Sexual Health and Rights, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Child Marriage, Consultations, Delhi, HIV & AIDS, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Maternal Health, Nagaland, Odisha, Presentations, Publication, Quality of Care, Rajasthan, Report, Safe Abortion, States, Sterilisation, Tamil Nadu, Update, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, WORK
Five-day National level Workshop on contemporary developments in the law relating to violence and discrimination against women was organized by Human Rights Law Network and the Centre for Constitutional Rights in collaboration with various other organizations from across the country. It was held at St. Joseph Vaz
HRLN receives positive order in UP Salenta CaseImpact, Issues, Litigation, Maternal Health, Quality of Care, States, Uttar Pradesh, WORK
Read the press release summary and full Allahabad High Court judgment below, which provides a damning statement on the state of public healthcare services in Uttar Pradesh.
Positive Order Received in UP Fistula CaseIssues, Litigation, Maternal Health, Quality of Care, States, Uncategorized, Uttar Pradesh, WORK
Read the positive order received in a UP Fistula Case below.
HRLN receives positive order in Uttar Pradesh regarding hospital conditionsCase, Impact, Issues, Litigation, Maternal Health, Quality of Care, States, Uttar Pradesh, WORK
In December 2017, HRLN received a positive order from the High Court in Allahabad ordering a Commission comprising of advocates to visit District Hospitals in Allahabad and compile a report on the working conditions. This order followed a petition filed regarding the woefully inadequate healthcare services in several District
Interim Order given on the Right to Quality of Care in Uttar PradeshCase, Issues, Litigation, Quality of Care, States, Uttar Pradesh, WORK
Read the interm order on quality of care in Uttar Pradesh below. The matter will be listed on the 27th November 2017.
- Gauhati High Court: Kohima Bench gives positive order on the PIL filed by HRLN on stockout of anti-retroviral drugs.
- The Ministry of Health has announced the implementation of HIV and AIDS Act
- Oxytocin sale, production ban suspended by Delhi High Court till October, 2018
- Orders District authorities to be more vigilant, officials should be more sensitized: High Court of Patna on the PIL filed on Child marriage
- HRLN receives positive order regarding implementation of ICDS in Hajipur, Bihar
- Fact Finding Report on the conditions of the District Hospitals in Manipur
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: The Maternal Death of Lt. Tainyu at Panso Village of Nagaland
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: RKSK’S Disha Clinics for Adolescents in Delhi
- Military spouses face higher perinatal depression risk
- Emergency caesareans put new mothers at higher risk of developing postnatal depression
- Fertility among women on wane across AP: Survey