OUR ACTIVITIES IN Uttar Pradesh
HRLN receives positive order in UP Salenta CaseImpact, Issues, Litigation, Maternal Health, Quality of Care, States, Uttar Pradesh, WORK
Read the press release summary and full Allahabad High Court judgment below, which provides a damning statement on the state of public healthcare services in Uttar Pradesh.
Positive Order Received in UP Fistula CaseIssues, Litigation, Maternal Health, Quality of Care, States, Uncategorized, Uttar Pradesh, WORK
Read the positive order received in a UP Fistula Case below.
HRLN receives positive order in Uttar Pradesh regarding hospital conditionsCase, Impact, Issues, Litigation, Maternal Health, Quality of Care, States, Uttar Pradesh, WORK
In December 2017, HRLN received a positive order from the High Court in Allahabad ordering a Commission comprising of advocates to visit District Hospitals in Allahabad and compile a report on the working conditions. This order followed a petition filed regarding the woefully inadequate healthcare services in several District
Interim Order given on the Right to Quality of Care in Uttar PradeshCase, Issues, Litigation, Quality of Care, States, Uttar Pradesh, WORK
Read the interm order on quality of care in Uttar Pradesh below. The matter will be listed on the 27th November 2017.
New HRLN Fact-Finding Report: Negligence, Mistreatment and Corruption at Lohia Hospital, UPIssues, Maternal Health, Publication, Publication, Quality of Care, Research and Fact Finding, States, Uttar Pradesh, WORK
HRLN's researchers recently visited a Government Hospital in the Farrukhabad district of Uttar Pradesh; Lohia Hospital. Dozens of children have died between July and August 2017 due to negligence within the hospital – a grim reflection of the shocking Gorakhpur incident of August 2017. During our research, we found
- HRLN receives positive order in UP Salenta Case
- Positive Order Received in UP Fistula Case
- Supreme Court Orders 2017
- Manipur Orders 2017
- Maharashtra Orders 2017
- New HRLN Fact-Finding Report: Medical Negligence in Dindori District Hospital, Madhya Pradesh
- HRLN publish new book on Child Marriage in India
- New HRLN Fact-Finding Report: Availability of Services for Pregnant Women in Rajgarhali Tea Estate, Assam
- Efficacy, safety, cost: India’s decade-old debate on the cervical cancer vaccine erupts again
- Sex ratio at birth dips in 17 large states, Gujarat tops list
- The fight to ban a ‘humiliating’ virginity test for newlyweds