OUR ACTIVITIES IN Bihar
Report on ‘Five-Day National Level Workshop on Contemporary Developments in the law relating to Violence and Discrimination against Women’ held from 19th to 23rd June 2018 in GoaAccess to Contraceptives, Adolescents' Sexual Health and Rights, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Child Marriage, Consultations, Delhi, HIV & AIDS, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Maternal Health, Nagaland, Odisha, Presentations, Publication, Quality of Care, Rajasthan, Report, Safe Abortion, States, Sterilisation, Tamil Nadu, Update, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, WORK
Five-day National level Workshop on contemporary developments in the law relating to violence and discrimination against women was organized by Human Rights Law Network and the Centre for Constitutional Rights in collaboration with various other organizations from across the country. It was held at St. Joseph Vaz
Orders District authorities to be more vigilant, officials should be more sensitized: High Court of Patna on the PIL filed on Child marriageBihar, Case, Child Marriage, Impact, Litigation
The writ petition on the rising number of child marriages was filed in the year 2015.From time to time orders have been passed and, finally the counter affidavit was filed by the respondents on 4th of July, 2018.
The final order on the case is attached below.
HRLN receives positive order regarding implementation of ICDS in Hajipur, BiharBihar, Case, Litigation, Maternal Health, Quality of Care, Update
Attached below is the order received by HRLN regarding implementation of Integrated Child Develpment Scheme in the Anganwadi Centre in Hajipur, Bihar.
The Two-Child Norm: More Anti-Autonomy than AntidoteAccess to Contraceptives, Adolescents' Sexual Health and Rights, Andra Pradesh, Articles, Assam, Bihar, Haryana, Issues, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Quality of Care, Rajasthan, Report, Safe Abortion, Sex Selection, States, Sterilisation, Update, Uttarakhand
A 1980s Indian Stamp stating 'a small family is a happy family'
Zahra Andalucia Wynne – Since 1951, India has seen its population almost quadruple from 360 million to 1.2 billion people, making it the
Times of India Interview with HRLN Bihar State Coordinator on Child MarriageAdolescents' Sexual Health and Rights, Articles, Bihar, Child Marriage, Issues, Media Report, News, States, Update
Times of India, in their special edition New Hope magazine, recently interviewed Advocate and HRLN Bihar State Coordinator Vikash Kumar Pankaj on the issue of child marriage in the state. You can read the full article below.
'Vikash Kumar Pankaj is the state co-ordinator for Human Rights Law Network and president
- Gauhati High Court: Kohima Bench gives positive order on the PIL filed by HRLN on stockout of anti-retroviral drugs.
- The Ministry of Health has announced the implementation of HIV and AIDS Act
- Oxytocin sale, production ban suspended by Delhi High Court till October, 2018
- Orders District authorities to be more vigilant, officials should be more sensitized: High Court of Patna on the PIL filed on Child marriage
- HRLN receives positive order regarding implementation of ICDS in Hajipur, Bihar
- Fact Finding Report on the conditions of the District Hospitals in Manipur
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: The Maternal Death of Lt. Tainyu at Panso Village of Nagaland
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: RKSK’S Disha Clinics for Adolescents in Delhi
- Military spouses face higher perinatal depression risk
- Emergency caesareans put new mothers at higher risk of developing postnatal depression
- Fertility among women on wane across AP: Survey