National Family Health Survey (NFHS) – 4
The National Family Health Survey (NFHS) is a large-scale, multi-round survey conducted in a representative sample of households throughout India. Here is the link to NFHS – 4 (2015-16).
Judicial Colloquium in OdishaAdolescents' Sexual Health and Rights, Child Marriage, Consultations, Education, HIV & AIDS, Issues, Maternal Health, Odisha, Presentations, Quality of Care, Safe Abortion, States, Update, WORK
On the 17th September 2017, HRLN in partnership with the Odisha Judicial Academy held a judicial colloquium on the matter of reproductive health and rights in the State.
Doing Public Interest Litigation on Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive HealthPresentations
Strengthening Family Planning Policies and Programmes Issues and ChallengesPresentations
- Maharashtra Siblings Are Using WhatsApp To Campaign Against Virginity Tests In Kanjarbhat Community
- Female Genital Mutilation: India’s Dark Secret
- Despite Sterilization At Delhi Govt Clinic, Woman Gets Pregnant, Asks For Compensation
- The Lancet release latest study on abortion and unintended pregnancy in India
- 56% Abortions Unsafe Despite Being Legal; Proposed Amendments On Hold