'Know Your Rights'
#KnowYourRights HIV/AIDS PosterEducation, HIV & AIDS, Issues, Posters, Publication, Publication, WORK
HRLN recently developed a poster regarding the rights of people living with HIV/AIDS as per the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Deficiency Syndrome – AIDS (Prevention and Control) Act, 2017
New HRLN Fact-Finding Report: Negligence, Mistreatment and Corruption at Lohia Hospital, UPIssues, Maternal Health, Publication, Publication, Quality of Care, Research and Fact Finding, States, Uttar Pradesh, WORK
HRLN's researchers recently visited a Government Hospital in the Farrukhabad district of Uttar Pradesh; Lohia Hospital. Dozens of children have died between July and August 2017 due to negligence within the hospital – a grim reflection of the shocking Gorakhpur incident of August 2017. During our research, we found
Information and Terminologies Relating to the Transgender CommunityAdolescents' Sexual Health and Rights, Education, Issues, Publication, Publication, WORK
HRLN is a diverse organisation that is always striving to make people from all backgrounds feels comfortable, included, and empowered. For this reason, it is important that we adapt our language to be inclusive of transgender people.
The Gorakhpur Tragedy: A Media CompilationMedia Report, Publication, Quality of Care, Report, Uttar Pradesh
In August 2017, scores of children, many suffering from Japanese Encephalitis, died in a Gorakhpur Hospital as a result of severe negligence on the part of hospital authorities at Baba Ragav Das Medical College Hospital. Shaoni Mukherjee, a researcher at HRLN, has compiled a breadth of media reports to
FACTSHEET – Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights Protections provided by Law to exercise these RightsPosters
The factsheet explains the fundamental concept of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR). It also details the legal provisions and protections for SRHR according to the constitution of India and international conventions.
The factsheet below is available for download.
- HRLN receives positive order in UP Salenta Case
- Positive Order Received in UP Fistula Case
- Supreme Court Orders 2017
- Manipur Orders 2017
- Maharashtra Orders 2017
- New HRLN Fact-Finding Report: Medical Negligence in Dindori District Hospital, Madhya Pradesh
- HRLN publish new book on Child Marriage in India
- New HRLN Fact-Finding Report: Availability of Services for Pregnant Women in Rajgarhali Tea Estate, Assam
- Efficacy, safety, cost: India’s decade-old debate on the cervical cancer vaccine erupts again
- Sex ratio at birth dips in 17 large states, Gujarat tops list
- The fight to ban a ‘humiliating’ virginity test for newlyweds