The Lancet have released their latest study on incidences of abortion and unintended pregnancy in India, with the research period taking place in the year 2015. This is an incredibly important study, as there is generally a lack of information surrounding incidences of abortion in India, which contributes to unsafe practices taking place. You can read the full study below.
- Maharashtra Siblings Are Using WhatsApp To Campaign Against Virginity Tests In Kanjarbhat Community
- Female Genital Mutilation: India’s Dark Secret
- Despite Sterilization At Delhi Govt Clinic, Woman Gets Pregnant, Asks For Compensation
- The Lancet release latest study on abortion and unintended pregnancy in India
- 56% Abortions Unsafe Despite Being Legal; Proposed Amendments On Hold