In August 2017, scores of children, many suffering from Japanese Encephalitis, died in a Gorakhpur Hospital as a result of severe negligence on the part of hospital authorities at Baba Ragav Das Medical College Hospital. Shaoni Mukherjee, a researcher at HRLN, has compiled a breadth of media reports to gain a nuanced view of the tragedy.
- Maharashtra Siblings Are Using WhatsApp To Campaign Against Virginity Tests In Kanjarbhat Community
- Female Genital Mutilation: India’s Dark Secret
- Despite Sterilization At Delhi Govt Clinic, Woman Gets Pregnant, Asks For Compensation
- The Lancet release latest study on abortion and unintended pregnancy in India
- 56% Abortions Unsafe Despite Being Legal; Proposed Amendments On Hold