In continuation with the ongoing process of holding consultations in different districts of each state of the project on Expanding Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights Using Law, second state consultation of Rajasthan on Women Health and Reproductive Rights and Services was organized in Jodhpur. Many participants who couldn’t be a part of Bharatpur because of the large distance could participate in Jodhpur as their work area is in and around Jodhpur district.
- Efficacy, safety, cost: India’s decade-old debate on the cervical cancer vaccine erupts again
- Sex ratio at birth dips in 17 large states, Gujarat tops list
- The fight to ban a ‘humiliating’ virginity test for newlyweds
- Times of India Interview with HRLN Bihar State Coordinator on Child Marriage
- Maharashtra Siblings Are Using WhatsApp To Campaign Against Virginity Tests In Kanjarbhat Community