In the shocking case that involved a baby, pronounced dead, handed over to the family in an envelope, and then turning out to be alive, HRLN has received a positive order from the Delhi High Court, in which Safdarjung Hospital's negligence was described as 'disturbing'.
Read the full order below.
- Maharashtra Siblings Are Using WhatsApp To Campaign Against Virginity Tests In Kanjarbhat Community
- Female Genital Mutilation: India’s Dark Secret
- Despite Sterilization At Delhi Govt Clinic, Woman Gets Pregnant, Asks For Compensation
- The Lancet release latest study on abortion and unintended pregnancy in India
- 56% Abortions Unsafe Despite Being Legal; Proposed Amendments On Hold