In continuation with the ongoing process of holding consultations in different districts of each state of the project on Expanding Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights Using Law, the first consultation of Chhattisgarh on Women Health and Reproductive Rights and Services was organized in Jodhpur. Many participants who couldn’t be a part of Bharatpur because of the large distance could participate in Jodhpur as their work area is in and around Jodhpur district.
- Maharashtra Siblings Are Using WhatsApp To Campaign Against Virginity Tests In Kanjarbhat Community
- Female Genital Mutilation: India’s Dark Secret
- Despite Sterilization At Delhi Govt Clinic, Woman Gets Pregnant, Asks For Compensation
- The Lancet release latest study on abortion and unintended pregnancy in India
- 56% Abortions Unsafe Despite Being Legal; Proposed Amendments On Hold