Post Date: Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Five-day National level Workshop on contemporary developments in the law relating to violence and discrimination against women was organized by Human Rights Law Network and the Centre for Constitutional Rights in collaboration with various other organizations from across the country. It was held at St. Joseph Vaz Spiritual Renewal Centre from 19th – 23rd June, 2018. The training was for lawyers, activists, researchers, survivors and students from across the country on how law addresses the issues such as violence, marital rape, forced sterilization, sexual harassment in universities etc. that faced by women and the various section of the society.
You can read the full copy of the report below:
- Gauhati High Court: Kohima Bench gives positive order on the PIL filed by HRLN on stockout of anti-retroviral drugs.
- The Ministry of Health has announced the implementation of HIV and AIDS Act
- Oxytocin sale, production ban suspended by Delhi High Court till October, 2018
- Orders District authorities to be more vigilant, officials should be more sensitized: High Court of Patna on the PIL filed on Child marriage
- HRLN receives positive order regarding implementation of ICDS in Hajipur, Bihar
- Fact Finding Report on the conditions of the District Hospitals in Manipur
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: The Maternal Death of Lt. Tainyu at Panso Village of Nagaland
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: RKSK’S Disha Clinics for Adolescents in Delhi
- Military spouses face higher perinatal depression risk
- Emergency caesareans put new mothers at higher risk of developing postnatal depression
- Fertility among women on wane across AP: Survey