HRLN held a state consultation in Nagaland regarding reproductive and sexual health rights in the state. During this, HRLN researcher Zahra Wynne delivered a presentation of an overview of reproductive rights issues within Nagaland. View the content of the presentation below.
- Maharashtra Siblings Are Using WhatsApp To Campaign Against Virginity Tests In Kanjarbhat Community
- Female Genital Mutilation: India’s Dark Secret
- Despite Sterilization At Delhi Govt Clinic, Woman Gets Pregnant, Asks For Compensation
- The Lancet release latest study on abortion and unintended pregnancy in India
- 56% Abortions Unsafe Despite Being Legal; Proposed Amendments On Hold