HRLN Advocate and Social Activist Deepak Kumar Singh compiled this presentation and delivered it at a state consultation in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, in conjunction with NGO Prayas. The presentation, which can be viewed below, details HRLN's work throughout the 4-year EU-RRI project on reproductive and sexual health rights across India, with a focus on ten states. View the full presentation below.
- Maharashtra Siblings Are Using WhatsApp To Campaign Against Virginity Tests In Kanjarbhat Community
- Female Genital Mutilation: India’s Dark Secret
- Despite Sterilization At Delhi Govt Clinic, Woman Gets Pregnant, Asks For Compensation
- The Lancet release latest study on abortion and unintended pregnancy in India
- 56% Abortions Unsafe Despite Being Legal; Proposed Amendments On Hold