Post Date: Monday, September 3, 2018
Delhi High Court lifts the ban or the complete prohibition of domestic sales of Oxytocin till October,2018. According to a notification issued by the Central Government, KAPL was liscensed to produce Oxytocin. However, they were unable to cater adequately to the demands. The High Court order has suspended the ban on the private manufacturers to produce Oxytoxin till October, 2018.
Read the full order below:
- Gauhati High Court: Kohima Bench gives positive order on the PIL filed by HRLN on stockout of anti-retroviral drugs.
- The Ministry of Health has announced the implementation of HIV and AIDS Act
- Oxytocin sale, production ban suspended by Delhi High Court till October, 2018
- Orders District authorities to be more vigilant, officials should be more sensitized: High Court of Patna on the PIL filed on Child marriage
- HRLN receives positive order regarding implementation of ICDS in Hajipur, Bihar
- Fact Finding Report on the conditions of the District Hospitals in Manipur
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: The Maternal Death of Lt. Tainyu at Panso Village of Nagaland
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: RKSK’S Disha Clinics for Adolescents in Delhi
- Military spouses face higher perinatal depression risk
- Emergency caesareans put new mothers at higher risk of developing postnatal depression
- Fertility among women on wane across AP: Survey