In November 2017, a team of researchers and social activists from HRLN went to visit an Angwanwadi Center in Tinsukia District, Assam, and found highly disatisfactory conditions with dire consequences for women and infants. Read the full report below.
- Maharashtra Siblings Are Using WhatsApp To Campaign Against Virginity Tests In Kanjarbhat Community
- Female Genital Mutilation: India’s Dark Secret
- Despite Sterilization At Delhi Govt Clinic, Woman Gets Pregnant, Asks For Compensation
- The Lancet release latest study on abortion and unintended pregnancy in India
- 56% Abortions Unsafe Despite Being Legal; Proposed Amendments On Hold