Post Date: Friday, September 21, 2018
A team consisting of eleven interns, Adil, Anamika Tyagi, Ananya Kuthiala, Anoop Kumar, Anu Anmol, Arshi, Isha Goel, Kashni Bhamra, Mahima Duggal, Nishi Sangtani and Shebani Rose and advocate, Deepak Kumar Singh (Human Rights Law Network), went on a fact-finding mission across various districts of Delhi to understand the functioning and efficacy of clinics of the Delhi Initiative for Safeguarding Health of Adolescents (DISHA). Further, it was undertaken to gauge the understanding, awareness and accessibility of such adolescent friendly health clinics (AFHCs) to adolescents between the age of 10-24 years.
- Gauhati High Court: Kohima Bench gives positive order on the PIL filed by HRLN on stockout of anti-retroviral drugs.
- The Ministry of Health has announced the implementation of HIV and AIDS Act
- Oxytocin sale, production ban suspended by Delhi High Court till October, 2018
- Orders District authorities to be more vigilant, officials should be more sensitized: High Court of Patna on the PIL filed on Child marriage
- HRLN receives positive order regarding implementation of ICDS in Hajipur, Bihar
- Fact Finding Report on the conditions of the District Hospitals in Manipur
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: The Maternal Death of Lt. Tainyu at Panso Village of Nagaland
- New HRLN Fact Finding Report: RKSK’S Disha Clinics for Adolescents in Delhi
- Military spouses face higher perinatal depression risk
- Emergency caesareans put new mothers at higher risk of developing postnatal depression
- Fertility among women on wane across AP: Survey