In November 2017, researchers and social activists from HRLN visited the Rajgarhali Tea Estate in Tinsukia District, Assam, intending to investigate whether pregnant women and mothers were receiving their JSY entitlements. In many instances, nutrition and cash assistance was not being provided, and some women were not even aware of the scheme. Read the full report below.
- Maharashtra Siblings Are Using WhatsApp To Campaign Against Virginity Tests In Kanjarbhat Community
- Female Genital Mutilation: India’s Dark Secret
- Despite Sterilization At Delhi Govt Clinic, Woman Gets Pregnant, Asks For Compensation
- The Lancet release latest study on abortion and unintended pregnancy in India
- 56% Abortions Unsafe Despite Being Legal; Proposed Amendments On Hold