HRLN recently released a brochure detailing how citizens can get involved in public interest litigation. HRLN relies on members of the public acting as petitioners to ensure progressive and groundbreaking petitions are constantly being filed when reproductive rights violations occur.
- Maharashtra Siblings Are Using WhatsApp To Campaign Against Virginity Tests In Kanjarbhat Community
- Female Genital Mutilation: India’s Dark Secret
- Despite Sterilization At Delhi Govt Clinic, Woman Gets Pregnant, Asks For Compensation
- The Lancet release latest study on abortion and unintended pregnancy in India
- 56% Abortions Unsafe Despite Being Legal; Proposed Amendments On Hold