HRLN recently released a brochure on abortion rights, more formally known as 'medical termination of pregnancy'. The brochure details the legality of abortion, what to do if refused, the dangers of unsafe abortions, and what to do if past the legally mandated gestation period. The right to a safe abortion is fundamental to reproductive health and justice.
- Maharashtra Siblings Are Using WhatsApp To Campaign Against Virginity Tests In Kanjarbhat Community
- Female Genital Mutilation: India’s Dark Secret
- Despite Sterilization At Delhi Govt Clinic, Woman Gets Pregnant, Asks For Compensation
- The Lancet release latest study on abortion and unintended pregnancy in India
- 56% Abortions Unsafe Despite Being Legal; Proposed Amendments On Hold