HRLN recently released a guide to contraception brochure, detailing the different types of contraception, the pros and cons, and steps to take upon non-avaliability of contraception. Access to contraception is a fundamental reproductive right, and is directly linked to a decrease in adolescent pregnancy, maternal death, infant death, and rates of sexual transmitted infections and diseases.
- Maharashtra Siblings Are Using WhatsApp To Campaign Against Virginity Tests In Kanjarbhat Community
- Female Genital Mutilation: India’s Dark Secret
- Despite Sterilization At Delhi Govt Clinic, Woman Gets Pregnant, Asks For Compensation
- The Lancet release latest study on abortion and unintended pregnancy in India
- 56% Abortions Unsafe Despite Being Legal; Proposed Amendments On Hold