HRLN recently released a brochure detailing the laws surrounding child marriage, it's illegality, ill effects, and how to counter the practice. Child marriage is a gross violation of human rights and reproductive rights which disproportionately affects girls. Child marriage is a violation of reproductive rights because it inevitably leads to higher rates of adolescent pregnancy and a loss of bodily and sexual autonomy.
- Maharashtra Siblings Are Using WhatsApp To Campaign Against Virginity Tests In Kanjarbhat Community
- Female Genital Mutilation: India’s Dark Secret
- Despite Sterilization At Delhi Govt Clinic, Woman Gets Pregnant, Asks For Compensation
- The Lancet release latest study on abortion and unintended pregnancy in India
- 56% Abortions Unsafe Despite Being Legal; Proposed Amendments On Hold