In December 2017, HRLN received a positive order from the High Court in Allahabad ordering a Commission comprising of advocates to visit District Hospitals in Allahabad and compile a report on the working conditions. This order followed a petition filed regarding the woefully inadequate healthcare services in several District Hospitals in Allahabad, with extreme negligence from service providers causing many cases of fistula.
- Maharashtra Siblings Are Using WhatsApp To Campaign Against Virginity Tests In Kanjarbhat Community
- Female Genital Mutilation: India’s Dark Secret
- Despite Sterilization At Delhi Govt Clinic, Woman Gets Pregnant, Asks For Compensation
- The Lancet release latest study on abortion and unintended pregnancy in India
- 56% Abortions Unsafe Despite Being Legal; Proposed Amendments On Hold