HRLN filed a successful public interest litigation petiiton regarding the appalling lack of healthcare provided to prisoners across Bihar. The lack of healthcare services was noted by the High Court, who took a strong view of the situation and admonished both the prison authorities and the Bihar State Government. Enclosed above is news report covering the case and the results of the petition.
- The fight to ban a ‘humiliating’ virginity test for newlyweds
- Times of India Interview with HRLN Bihar State Coordinator on Child Marriage
- Maharashtra Siblings Are Using WhatsApp To Campaign Against Virginity Tests In Kanjarbhat Community
- Female Genital Mutilation: India’s Dark Secret
- Despite Sterilization At Delhi Govt Clinic, Woman Gets Pregnant, Asks For Compensation