HRLN has just published its newest book on child marriage in India, the laws surrounding it, and case studies collected through fact findings. You can read the full copy of the publication below. This book is the result of a year of research missions in several states, as well as prolonged desk-based research on national and international laws and conventions.
- Maharashtra Siblings Are Using WhatsApp To Campaign Against Virginity Tests In Kanjarbhat Community
- Female Genital Mutilation: India’s Dark Secret
- Despite Sterilization At Delhi Govt Clinic, Woman Gets Pregnant, Asks For Compensation
- The Lancet release latest study on abortion and unintended pregnancy in India
- 56% Abortions Unsafe Despite Being Legal; Proposed Amendments On Hold